Saturday, July 17, 2010

Wednesday July 14, 2010

Woke up and went to Lake Estes. Hung out there and caught up on some tanning, also did a few pushups. We also took the dogs to a dog park which had a Newfoundland Dog Club present. Later me and Damian took a bike ride around the lake on Ange’s bike and got caught up in a rain storm. When I finally got dry, we brought Lola to the Vet because she hasn’t been feeling well. Lola got some medication and we then went back to the Lake. Ange and Damian went kayaking while I just relaxed and enjoyed a book, “The Passage.” When we got back to the RV park we went back to the Rocky Mountain Inn again for some food. It was busier than last night but just as good. Then we played some horseshoes and I got my ass handed to me by Ange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home